The top 5 ways Bonusly enables inclusive recognition for your global team
Work life has become increasingly global, and many of our customers are located outside the United States or have teams around the world. We have Bonusly users in 124 countries! 🌎
Here are the top 5 ways Bonusly enables inclusive peer recognition and keeps global teams connected and engaged.
- We offer rewards in over 120 countries and are adding more international rewards monthly. We recently rolled out Prepaid Visa and MasterCard options to users in 81 countries. We also give users the ability to customize their rewards catalog for the different countries their employees are located in. This results in more meaningful rewards for employees based on where they are.
- Points can be budgeted and redeemed in the employee's country currency. We also offer purchasing power parity (say that five times fast!). Purchasing power parity adjusts reward costs based on the employee's location, creating equity for global employees.
- Our HRIS integrations make it easy to import employee location data indicating which country an employee is located in. This data feeds directly into our analytics dashboard, giving you more insights into participation and collaboration trends by location.
- The content on our Bonusly recognition feed is driven primarily by the employee. This means that whatever language the employee is most comfortable with can be the language they use to give recognition.
- With Bonusly employees can recognize any colleague, in any country. We make recognizing a colleague across the ocean as easy as recognizing the one right next to you!
Want to learn more about our global capabilities? Our sales team can help.